Recipe by potatoes.co.nz, a not-for-profit organization
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 400g boiling or new potatoes, sliced into chunks
- 200g king prawns, cooked and peeled
- 150g bean sprouts
- 1 orange or yellow capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1-2 tsp Thai seasoning
- 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp chopped coriander
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Mix together the prawns, bean sprouts and capsicum and stir in the potatoes.
- Blend the Thai seasoning with the grated rind from half the lime and the juice of the whole lime.
- Add to the mixture.
- Serve garnished with coriander.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Per Serving [4 Serves]
– saturated fat
Do you know the difference between intuitive eating and mindful eating?
The main difference between intuitive eating and mindful eating is that intuitive eating is a lifestyle change and promotes a healthier lifestyle.
Mindful eating focuses mainly on the relationship between food, the mind, and the body and being fully in the moment of eating and enjoying food.
If you are interested to learn more about the differences between mindful eating and intuitive eating and how it can affect our diet and lifestyle, please see our article, A Guide to Mindful Eating.