Recipe by potatoes.co.nz, a not-for-profit organization
Ready In: 15 Minutes
- 500g new or boiling potatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 handfuls watercress, or baby spinach or rocket salad leaves
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1-2 smoked or roast chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 Tbsp honey and mustard dressing
- Cut up potatoes into segments or cubes
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place watercress, orange segments, chicken and spring onions in a large serving dish.
- Add potatoes, drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Per Serving [4 Serves]
|– saturated fat
If you like the flavour and smell of oranges, you should know that there is also an essential oil with the scent of sweet orange!
Essential oils can have a positive impact on our mind and body through soothing anxiety, assisting sleep and be a stress relaxer.
If you would like to learn more about the therapeutic uses and instructions on how to use sweet orange essential oil in your daily life, please see our article Essential oil of the month – Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis).