Recipe by potatoes.co.nz, a not-for-profit organization
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 400g new or boiling potatoes, halved if necessary
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and thickly sliced
- 2 rashers smoked back bacon, diced
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 courgette, coarsely grated
- 2 tsp sherry or white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place potatoes, capsicum and bacon in a small roasting pan and drizzle with oil. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Mix in courgette and vinegar and serve warm.
Nutrition Information Panel
|Per Serving [ Serves 2]
– saturated fat
If you are looking for a gluten free meal, this is it! Gluten is a general name for the proteins found in grains and although most people have enzymes in their body that can digest gluten, some people are gluten intolerant.
The extreme case of gluten intolerance is seen in individuals with Coeliac disease, which can often be hard to diagnose.
To learn more, we suggest reading Coeliac Disease: Symptoms and Effects on our health and body.